Cerakote HIGH GLOSS CERAMIC CLEAR MC-156
Cerakote Ceramic Clears are the strongest clear coats on the market. Cerakote High Gloss Ceramic Clear MC-156 is a lower viscosity version of our MC-160 and can be applied at lower film thicknesses (.25 mil) where tolerance is critical. MC-156 leads the industry in hardness, chemical resistance, wear performance and UV stability. As a high gloss, air cured, ceramic clear coating, MC-156 can be used as a top coat over several materials such as metals, paints, composites, plastics, hydrographics, PVD and more.
- Thermal stability to 300°F
- Ease of application
- VOC exempt and can be sprayed in all 50 states
- Tack free at 45-60 minutes
- Dry after 24-hours (full cure after 5 days)
- This coating excels in outdoor applications
- 100% Inorganic Formulation is completely UV stable. Will not yellow or haze after full cure.
*NOTE: This product does not require catalyst. This color does require a 325 mesh strainer. Do not store this product in sunlight.
Please note 1 Ltr is in NIC pack. Other sizes are repacked in smaller bottles by us from the bulk pack.