Cerakote GLACIER BLACK C-7600
Unsurpassed. No other word can adequately describe Cerakote Glacier Black C-7600. Formulated to withstand temperatures up to 1,800° Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, C-7600 retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready-to-spray ceramic coatings.
- Easy to apply, single coat, air cure formula
- 85% solids yields higher coverage than any other high temp coating
- Self-leveling properties
- Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
- Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
- Maximum hot and cold adhesion
- Exceeds John Deere JDM F14X1 Class 4 testing for high temperature coatings
Please note 1 Ltr is in NIC pack. Other sizes are repacked in smaller bottles by us from the bulk pack.